CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mandi's Birthaday


Well Mandi will be a little older tomorrow--won't we all?--and I thought it might be appropriate to leave some Mandi memories on the blog.

Vis's Mandi Memories:
Red Bull
Frazzle
7Eleven
Greg Maddux
Baseball
Talking Heads
Doubles tennis at Dixie High way back when
Frank McCourt
The Now-Playing CD stand
Utah hill
Just driving
Sentra
Animal Collective
Most of all a person who will do anything for others

If anyone else is not a wuss, post.

3 comments:

Annaca said...

Happy Birthday Mandi!! We should go to Mesa Grill to celebrate. Goat cheese dip and all!!

Spano said...

Well the more net based locations the better right? My top 2 Mathis memories:

#1 the whole bragging about your apendix episode, Trav you remember you were there. That was serious arugment that I am sure I would have won until that comment and Mathis's uncontrolable laughter.

#2 the only non family memeber to check in with me the day of 9/11. You win!

eSpano

Shayne said...

I am a wuss but Mandi is so great I have to post. You're awesome Mandius!